Scorpion Tail Armour and Jammer Sundae #49

Greetings, Jammers. Welcome to a new post! Sorry about how late it is!


Today, we have a returning item sold in Epic Wonders! Welcome back the scorpion tail armour, which can be bought for 1500 gems! This item has a good design, but has never really been one of my favourite sets. Be sure to buy one of these if you like it!


This will be my first Jammer Sundae in a long time! It's so great to be back!


This week, I think it would be nice to see some dancing cats. Why cats? I have no idea.

A fabulous dance lesson from the master of dance himself:
amusingtime.com
This cat has mastered the "epic point":
dailydawdle.com
"Catch me!":
blogue.anedotas.tv
Finally, the cat with all the right moves:
eclectech.co.uk
That's all for this week's Jammer Sundae! Which cat do you think won? I definitely have to say the flying "catch me" cat took the cake for me.

And meow, it is time for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:

Ailurophile: a cat lover

What is with me and cats today?

Why not top it all off with a fact about cats too?

Cats have been recorded to make about 100 different sounds. Dogs, on the other hand, have been recognized to make only around 10.

How interesting!
Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

7 comments:

  1. I personally think that the dance lesson one was hilarious, fell out of my chair laughing XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it! The dance lesson was definitely one of my favourites!

      Delete
  2. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE THE HICUPs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Arctic, CATCH ME is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...