Rare Item Monday!

Greetings Jammers, welcome to a new post!

Sold in Jam Mart Furniture are the Rare Cowboy Boots! This item has a great price (only 700 gems), and an awesome aesthetic. Apart from the fact that it is a re-colour, which I am not a huge fan of, this item is highly desirable. Its colours are well chosen, and I am a big fan! Be sure to buy this today, as it will only be available for a limited time!



Also, I would like to let you know that the August birthstone is out now. You can buy the Peridot Birthstone in epic wonders for 1500 gems! I think these gemstones are very pretty, but I never have collected any. Perhaps I should start! If you are a collector, be sure to buy one of these sometime this month before it goes away for another twelve months!



And now, it is time for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:

Lanate: Woolly.

What an interesting substitute! Using this word would make regular sentences much more professional. For example: "Today, I received a pair of positively lanate socks!"
See? So much more interesting!

Our fact of the day:

Elephants are very intelligent. On some rice farms, work elephants were known for clogging the bells around their necks so that they wouldn't ring while the elephants tried to steal rice to eat!

How hilarious, and intelligent of them!

Happy Jamming, see you on Thursday!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

2 comments:

  1. Hey Arctic, didn't you just post that word and fact two days ago on the post with the Epic Sun and Moon Hat? Or is it just a glitch for my computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but since there were no comments on the post, I assumed no read the post XD I really wanted to share that word and fact with people so I hoped someone would see it if I re-posted it!

      - Arctic

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...