Gold Chain Necklace, Steampunk Monocle, and Silver Chain Necklace!

Greetings, Arcticstar here! I will be filling in for Mldriver today!


Today's new item is the Gold Chain Necklace! This is a returning item, which is most commonly used in "tougher" outfits. I personally like this item quite a bit, and I am happy it has returned! Unfortunately, the price isn't the best, but you can't win all the time, now can you? Be sure to buy one of these for 800 gems in Jam Mart Clothing!



Next, the Steampunk Monocle has returned to Jamaa. This item is great for a mechanical/antique look, and makes for a very creative style! I like the item very much, and currently use it on my wolf. This can be bought for 500 gems in Jam Mart Clothing, so be sure to pick one up!

Who spilled water on my pictures?!
And yes, I have finally figured out how to make GIFs! Unfortunately, as this is only my very first attempt, it is terribly blurry >.< Perhaps, if I get used to it I will continue making GIFs of images, which will hopefully be less blurry and gross in the future! What do you think? Should I continue trying to make these animated images, or should I just stick to what I know, and use still images?

Also, the Silver Chain Necklace has come back! This great non-member item is perfect for many outfits, and I strongly suggest that you get one. They are sold for 600 gems in Jam Mart Clothing, which is a very good price, in my opinion!

Now, that's better image quality!
And now, it is time for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:

Mayhap: Maybe; perhaps

What an interesting word. It can be used as a great substitute for the word maybe! Come to think of it, this words is like a combinations of the words maybe and perhaps.

Our fact of the day:

The only two animals capable of seeing behind them without turning their heads are parrots and rabbits!

Now, that's cool!

Have a great day, see you tomorrow!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you missed a lot of days! Was there Internet problems or something?

    I really like the steampunk monocle! It's not that human to me, so they make good "glasses" for the animals in the game.

    I also like bling (not sure why) but I wouldn't buy those necklaces since I'm more of a scarf/ collar/ leaf necklace fan. :P

    Hmm, what an interesting fact! Parrots and rabbits would've been great ninjas if they had brains like us since they would know if enemies are coming or following them!

    ~Krazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been trying to post relatively on schedule (it's tough XD), but the other authors might be either too busy or have internet issues, I really don't know O.o
      I know for certain that Mldriver is on a trip - she gave me the dates she would be gone about a month ago so I could know in advance.

      I like the steampunk monocle as well! It's a very well designed item, and it isn't too "modern" or unlike the style of the game. It is a rather "old" style of technology, and I appreciate that. Animal Jam has always been a bit "behind the times", if you know what I mean!

      I agree, I am not the biggest fan of those necklaces. I have always been a bigger fan of the other necklaces in the game. However the colour of the gold chain necklace might just work for one of my outfits, so I think I might give one a try!

      My goodness... I have never thought of it like that, but you are right! Animals in general would make better ninjas than humans had they had a more "human" brain. Except maybe sloths... They wouldn't be too good with ninja skills.

      - Arctic

      Delete
  2. Man! It would be nice to see everywhere at once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would, wouldn't it! I find these skills that animals have so cool!

      - Arctic

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...