Update Thursday!

Greetings Jammers! I was not sure if Mldriver was going to post or not, so I decided to fill in for her. Since this post was not planned, I am afraid there will be no factual part of the post. My apologies in advance!


First thing I found when I logged in, was the Home Page was back to its original form:


Yet, the loading screens are still winter themed:

The Lucky Party has arrived in Jamaa:

And one of my favourite things about the Daily Explorer is on again today! The news crew winner as been posted. This one is about favourite adventures! I won the Giraffe News Crew Assignment a long time ago *^^*




Do you like this update? What is your favourite season in Jamaa? I have to say either Lucky Season or Easter for me because of how wonderfully decorated and colourful Jamaa Township is. Feel free to tell me in the comments!

Have an awesomazing day my friends!

Feel free to send me an email at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arctic! I was just about to post. I also can't post Saturday, because of a short trip I'll be going on. I will have a post ready for you by then. Thanks, and have a great weekend!

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...