Heart Cape and More!

Hello Jammers! It's Mldriver posting today!

We have a bunch of fabulous new items in stores, so let's check em' out.

First off, in Jam-Mart Clothing, we have the Heart Cape!

This item is quite adorable! But, don't get this item confused with the Clover Blanket. 

Next up, we have 6 new items in Jam-Mart Furniture! 

Speaking of den items, have you started creating a Friendship Festival one yet? I think I just may do that today! If you do, then send it in at: mldriver.jamaa@gmail.com! I would love to see them.

The Daily Explorer posted about our 4.5 Billion old Solar System!

It's really cool! Check it out here.

Well, that's all I have for today! Check back tomorrow for Jammer Sundaes!

1 comment:

  1. ** first comment yay **

    The solar system post is awesome, I'm so glad you reminded us to look at it! I swear.. without Animal Jam blogs like this I forget the Daily Explorer even exists!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...