Wood Coat Hanger and Special Jammer Sundae

Greetings! Sorry about the lateness of this post- my internet has been messed up these past few days!

Today is Sunday, (or should I say Sundae?) and that means, I have an extra special treat (almost too literally) for you- but not before we discuss the happenings of Jamaa!

Today we have a new item sold in Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems: The Wood Coat Hanger! I like this item, but I am also really disappointed with it as there is only one "coat" on it. Oh well. Anywho, if you like this item and you want it in your den, be sure to buy it today!



And now, it's time for this week's collection of:

Thanks to Mldriver for making this for me!

This week's special collection will be comprised completely of cats- in the form of a short story, so let's get to it!

"Fatality! Mr. Paws has been given a bath! Whatever shall we do?!"


"What?!"

"Impossible!"

"He was too young"


"Let us all take a moment of silence in honour of our proud veteran. Raise your right paw in the air everyone, and let us be solemn."

"Why me?"

That is the end of today's special edition of Jammer Sundaes folks! Tell me which cat you liked the best in the comments!

And now, for the factual part of this post!

Our word of the day:

Dulcet: Sweet and sugary

I must use this word sometime, I have a fascination with unique words!

Finally, our fact of the day:

On average cats spend 2/3 of each day sleeping. That means that a nine year old cat has been awake for only three years of its life.

This is really interesting, the things you learn!

Good Smarts!

You can contact me at: arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

I have created a new signature, do you like it? It is the night sky over some pine trees.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! How did you do it?

    p.s. great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The signature I did using the photo editor you sent me. For the Jammer Sundae I simply came up with a scenario then found cat photos that seemed to match what I was trying to show. I hope it worked!

      Delete
  2. Hello Everybody who looks at my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the why me one (mostly because I don't like cats)

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...