Pilgrim Hat and Rants

Hey Jammers! Mldriver here posting today! 

I love today's new item. It's a low price, cute and comes in a variety of colors. And they look really good on bunnies!

If you like this item, you can purchase it at Jam-Mart Clothing. I bet you can make a really good outfit with this. Let me show you how it looks on the bunny..

Okay, now I am going to talk about a certain item. The string of leaves. 

So, on Tuesday, the new item was the, String of Leaves. Non-member, great price, and a good item over all. 
 HOWEVER, Animal Jam decided it should 
 just be member, so on the update day, (Thursday) they made it member. Why would you do that AJHQ? It makes no sense at all. 
Yes, I do know AJHQ needs to make money, blah blah. But, they didn't need to make that item member. I don't know about you but, if I were non-member, I certainly wouldn't become member for one item. Tis' The Season to be Jolly! Nope, that's Christmas. 

It also irritates me that Animal Jam released hair salon products. The reason why is because, this is an animal game, (hence the name Animal Jam). And I know putting dye, and products can make your pets' skin itchy, and it's really bad for them. 

I made that, and sorry about the white dot near the hand. 

That's it for today Jammers! See you in Jamaa!
Contact me at:
mldriver.jamaa@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. Hopefully headdresses will be next! :D And I love that outfit!

    ~Krazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the string of leaves is non member again.
    -Mod Gulo

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...