Spooky Lamp and Monstrous Hair

Greetings!

Today in the land of Jamaa we have two new items. Let's see what they are, shall we?

Coming at you today from Kimbara Outback we have the Spooky Lamp new item, sold for 600 gems. A great addition to the line of (not very) spooky items, this is perfect for any spooky den. Come to think of it, the lamp looks a bit like it has wood from one of those haunted trees on it. This might look good in a haunted forest... I might consider doing a Halloween themed den!

Sold in Outback Imports

Next, a spooky, creepy, and classic Halloween item. I bring you, the monstrous hair! Yes, this hair looks like it came right off of Frankenstein's monster. Though, I am not a huge fan of any of the color changes, as they kind of look like some crazy 60's updo...

Sold in Jam Mart Clothing

Monstrous
Not-so Monstrous

Moving on, our word of the day requested by wolfpaws4330!

Sonder-  the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your won- populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries, and inherited craziness- an epic sotry that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborated passageways to thousands of other lives that you'll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk.

I admit to doing this. I often think "too big" for my own head. Anywho, great word wolfpaws4330! I must remind myself to use this word today.

Finally: Our fact of the day.

A Gentoo penguin proposes to its mate (which it stays with for life) by bringing it a pebble.

Aww, how sweet! Much like how many people bring rings to their partners to propose to them.

Adventure Awaits!

Something to say? You can reach me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. yay!I am going to put color changes and go around singing thriller! or pomiie eh I forget how to spell it oh that reminds me oh a line on the Simpsons
    homer : "come on you cant be afraid to try new things for example I am using what is this called again"
    apu: "a napkin sir"
    homer: "OUTRAGIOS" lol he's never used a napkin!
    ~laslo29

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spooky lamp, although it feels a bit more "woodsy" to me than "spooky". Still a pretty sweet item though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, the penguin searches the whole beach looking for the perfect pebble to present. It's so sweet!
    ~wolfpaws

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...