Spooky Couch and Robot Mask

Greetings!

Today we have two new items in Jamaa. Let's go see what they are:

Sold for 550 gems, we have the Spooky couch. Related to the Spooky Chair, this item is (member which makes me upset) perfect for any spooky den. I'd say it looks as though it would go well in a Haunted Mansion den. The item does not have any color changes, but when you click the color change button you can choose if you want it to be torn and beat up or not.

Sold in Jam Mart Furniture

Our second new item today is the Robot Mask, the brother of the Zombie Mask, sold for 600 gems. 600? That is a crazy price! And once again it is a member only item -.- what did I expect? Anywho, this item is great for those who love to dress up in the spirit of Halloween. Don't forget to walk mechanically!

Sold in Jam Mart Clothing
And as you know, now it is time to boost up your intelligence with the factual section of the post. Let's get going shall we?

Today's word is extremely long:

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: the fear of long words

I find it very funny how ironic this one is. How would you explain your problem if asked?

Finally, our fact of the day:

Ketchup was used as medicine in the 1830's

And now, many people smother ketchup on french fries as a condiment. How things change over the years is amazing!

Adventure Awaits

Something to say? You can reach me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. YES! So gonna buy that couch! This will improve my den! :DD

    ~Krazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I like the item, despite its being member only!

      - Arcticstar8404

      Delete
  2. Funny thing! When I found out about that word (maybe 2 or 3 years ago) I literally dropped my book and wailed "OH THE IRONY!" I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. My mom was laughing really hard and then I just slumped down in my seat and pouted about how dumb it was. Anyone else have that reaction?
    Love y'all! :3,
    pnbjelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have to agree with you, as that was my exact reaction!

      -Arcticstar8404

      Delete
    2. OMG my first thought was "Well, that's ironic," and my second was "I guess those people never get to learn what their fear is called -.-"
      Lol. I first came upon this word in a book about phobias. Did you know arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter getting stuck to the roof of your mouth? Interesting...

      Delete
    3. I'm allergic to peanut butter and peanuts. XD

      Delete
    4. I'm allergic to peanut butter and peanuts. XD

      Delete
  3. YES NORE ADAMS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST DAY EVER ever ever... I know a title my friend made up! THE ADVENTURES OF POOPER..pooper..pooper this movie STINKS literally! the ...the ...the is a echo effect btw.
    ~laslo289

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetpanda56789 Not Signed InOctober 23, 2014 at 5:05 AM

    That word! OUCH! o3o XD

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...