Egyptian Rug and Strange Glitches!

Hello again! Today I am going to try and "crack" as many food puns as possible! Get it? Crack? Egg? I have set a rule in place though- no using a pun more than once!We can count how many I achieved at the end of the post! Let's get going!

Today in the land of Jamaa we have an egg-cellent new item! A lovely new addition to the Egyptian Treasure, we have the Egyptian Rug!


Isn't this absolutely marble-ous? It's great that AJ is adding more non-member items lately. Hash our message finally goatten to them? Anywho, though I am not a huge rug person, this will be great for those of you that have been making an egyptian den!

Moo-ving on! Jammers25127 has sent me in yet another glitch! Butter yet, there are two examples of the glitch! This is grape!



What in the wide world is this? Some of us have seen similar glitches in Best Dressed, but in the trade system? Toast peculiar! Thanks again to Jammers25127 for sending in this interesting glitch!

Finally, today's fun fact! I have decided that I ham going to include a fact of the day in every post from now on! 

Ostriches are able to run at speeds faster than horses, and male ostriches are able to roar like lions!
Wow! How cool would that be? An animal faster than a horse that can roar like a lion? People should host ostrich races! 

That's all for today folks- oh wait! We still have to count all the puns! Better brie quick, I need to get ready for school!
1. Crack- egg pun
2. Egg-cellent- egg pun
3. Marbleous- cheese pun
4. Hash- potato pun
5. Goatten- goat cheese pun
6. Mooving- cheese/milk pun
7. Butter yet- butter pun
8. This is grape- fruit pun
9. Toast peculiar- bread pun
10. Better brie quick- cheese pun

Wow, what a punny post! Have a great day!

Adventure Awaits!


If you have anything to tell/ask me whether its codes, comments on my work, glitches, questions, or Jammer Sundaes, feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com I love feedback!

32 comments:

  1. FIRST COMMENT, whats with the food puns. That glitch is scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on both topics...

      Delete
    2. Yolk loafed this post i guess!

      Delete
    3. OK I LOST ALL MY STUFF THANKS TO AJ'S NM AFTER MEMBER POLICY AND WHY THEY STRIP MTY KANGAROO AND ARTIC AND SNOW LEPORD U GET DA POINT THERE NM AND WHEN I LOGGED ON I WAS A NM WHITE BUNNY I WAS LIKE WHAT DA HECK AJ I WAS NOT EVEN WHITE LIKE WOW AJ 2 WORDS FOR U BE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK BYE
      ~laslo289

      Delete
    4. and my den is blank

      Delete
    5. Funny food puns. Ik, AJHQ should fix this glitch immediately.

      Delete
    6. Ikr. So many jammers at a time are just s confusing.

      Delete
    7. @Anonymous 2
      How is your den blank? :3

      Delete
    8. Your den is blank because all the non-member items were removed. You still own them, you just can't use them. The same is with your animals.

      Delete
  2. this glitch happends evryday to me
    ~laslo289

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. All the time, whenever a trade comes up.

      Delete
  3. At the end you should have said,
    "That's all for today YOLKS"

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Lol That sure is a punny post!
    ~wolfy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP! LOL.
      Made me LALALALALALAAAAAAUGH!

      Delete
    2. Agreed! It's so punny I don't understand most of them because I'm not as sharp as tack!

      Delete
  5. I got 12 month membership. There's so much more to do. I haven't even finished buying and dressing up all my animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm... I like the rug. did you notice there were scarabs and pyramids?

    Anyway, you're the pun Jammer we all know! So keep cracking those smiles up, Arctic!



    That glitch is annoying! It keeps stacking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I'm going to keep making more smiles every day XD

      Delete
  7. Hehe I forgot to include "ham" to the list of puns X3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this a true Animal Jam website or is it by another random person?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blog is by Jammers. It is not made by Animal Jam itself.

      Delete
  9. animal jam, can you plz give me a beta toy and epic plush?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animal Jam won't give you a beta for free. You can earn them in adventures and by trading.

      Delete
    2. Oh, and you can buy the epic plushies at Animal Jam Outfitters. The stuffed animals come with a code you can enter.

      Delete
  10. Wow, cool glitch! Pool puns! Haha see what I did there? Its not a food pun but its a cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes the trade glitch Tha happens to me all the time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hai Articstar! I've never talk to someone like you, so plz just say hi! Tankies!

    ~helloperson5121

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...