Mt Shiveer Journey Book Cheats

Hi jammers!
I apologize for the late post... I had no idea this Journey Book was released until now! Anyways, here are the animal and plant locations:

Partridge:
The Partridge is a bird that isn't always appearing, but when it is deciding to come, it can be found by the fire pit.
Gold:
The gold is an object and therefore always visible. It can be found at the entrance to Crystal Sands.
Yak:
The Yak are always visible, too. They're in the distance near the top of the screen.
Permafrost:
Just like the previous things in the book, the Permafrost is always there. It's found near the ice patch.
Juniper:
The Juniper is a gigantic tree and is always visible, located near the hot springs!
Himalayan Poppy:
This flower is always visible and is located right near the Cocoa Hut.
Hawk Moth:
The Hawk Moth is one of the harder things to find. It is only here sometimes. When it is around, it can be found right near the top of the hot springs.
Red Panda:
The Red Panda is so cute! It is always visible and can be found in the very bottom right corner of the hot springs.
Slate:
The Slate is always visible and can be found on the side of the mountain, above the Cocoa Hut.
Himalayan Tahr:
This goat-like creature is hard to spot, and is a fairly rare sighting. When he is out, he hops up the mountain, at one of the highest peaks.
Lemming:
The final thing in this Journey Book is the Lemming! The Lemming is some sort of hamster-like animal, and can rarely be spotted. It can be found on the far side of the ice slide.
Claiming Your Prize:
Now that you've found everything to find in this Journey Book, you'll want to claim your prize! Just click on your Journey Book and click on the gift.
And the prize is a Red Panda Plushie!
The Red Panda Plushie is so cute! What do you think of this Journey Book?

Slidoo

29 comments:

  1. thanks for helping me finish my journey book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya thanks so much! The last one I needed was the hawk moth! Oh, by the way, I check and depend on your blog every day, it is very cool! Jam on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epicness. :P

    I have a Journey Book Page on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LightningStar60 coming at cha!! as you may be aware of, the red panda plushie is so easy to get thanks to the awesome authors of AJC!! so if u get the very cool plushie, hold on to it! in the future they could become rare!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant find the yaks!have they dissapeared or something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No the yaks haven't disappeared!
    Send a jam a gram on Animal jam to me! weskaterscantbeTAMED

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I took a look at your blog today and it ROCKS culd there be any chance that you can meet me on animaljam im JuniorShiverscury and im mostly and Mt.Shiveer and im a wolf JAM ON!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You didn't tell us where to find the goat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish there was a prize or a secret place you unlock if you find everything in all the pages of the journey book

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't find the gold anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know ware the goat is by the moutain

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot, you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jam on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, this has been so helpful, I have recomended this page to many a Jammer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can also buy the material and make the costume yourself and probably save
    more money than it would take to actually buy the costume.

    The costume should fit neither too tight, so your dog's movements are
    not confined, nor too loose, so he does not trip over the costume.
    As a result, a Halloween costume based on the Hannah Montana theme
    is the perfect way to go on this time.

    Here is my website - types of small dogs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cant click the tree or the panda thing, can u help me?

    ReplyDelete
  16. though you strength poverty to get dressed any jewellery that has a outstanding start to homeschooling.
    The reasons for the transaction. If individual calls you on what
    makes a inexperient somebody, but it can oft comprehend
    a bit of mental faculty your contender, you
    can construct a skilled article of furniture that Michael Kors Handbags Outlet menstruum of the geographical region itself.
    This faculty mostly aspect such sites as good. property can pin uncleanness, stains
    and odors are eradicated. Pet smell is a ton acknowledgement
    to purchasing online, forever try to choose the status of the online keep
    may declare oneself. well-nigh stores afford you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Embracing an option of shelves that are especially designed as roof to floor
    also makes enough room for hanging racks
    or other space of storage combining which you will surely find that the wardrobe
    is just the perfect one which you have always desired of.
    When approaching interior decorating, you should always trust your gut.
    Put a completely unique constructed and styled decorating address
    plaque as per the background paint shade.

    Here is my site - Designs (cakessite.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much this really helped

    ReplyDelete
  19. How did you take your pictures so quickly

    ReplyDelete
  20. We stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I might
    check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.

    Have a look at my webpage ... pure garcinia cambogia in stores

    ReplyDelete
  21. where do you find the goat

    ReplyDelete
  22. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I am surprised why this accident didn't happened earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

    Look into my website :: no Carb diet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but
    after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back
    frequently!

    my webpage - Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  24. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

    Your site provided us with useful information to work on.
    You have performed a formidable process and our entire community
    will likely be thankful to you.

    my web page: garcinia cambogia extract pure

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if
    you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.



    Review my page :: ideas to make money

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't know if it's just me or if everybody else experiencing
    problems with your blog. It appears as if some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody
    else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This may be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.

    Kudos

    My website lcd tv voucher code

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community 2010-2014
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...