Horses Arrive! Animated Images Included!

Hi jammers!
You're probably wondering why I'm posting early... Wasn't posting starting on January 29th? Well, curious jammers, yes it was, but I'm deciding to post starting TODAY!
That's right.. Horses are here!  Unfortunately, like most other new animals, these horses are for members only... That's too bad, because I don't have a membership! However, I was fortunate enough to meet 2 very nice horses who showed me how the horses play, dance, and hop! Take a look at these animated images:
Dancing:
Photobucket
Hopping:
Photobucket
Playing:
Photobucket

So those are the horses' movements! Cool! Thank you to chopper458 and pop46503 for showing me the horses' movements, so I could make those pictures! What do you think? 

Slidoo

4 comments:

  1. how do u do the animated picture things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reds:
    The animated pictures are created with 2 programs. First I use hypercam 2 to record the animals hopping, jumping, etc, and I then upload them to a program called "movie to gif". The program isn't well known and doesn't have an official name, and I forget where I downloaded it from.. After they are uploaded to the program, the program converts them to an animated (gif) image.

    Slidoo

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...