Disappearing Panda Icon Glitch

Hi jammers!
Today when I logged into Animal Jam, I noticed that my panda's icon wasn't showing where it should:
I assumed it was just a loading problem, so I went to another room, only to find that it still wasn't appearing. I decided to switch animals. I switched to my horse, Pouncing Peachypaw. His icon showed up! I switched back to Sir Loopymoon, and instead of showing the panda icon, it showed me the horse icon.
No matter what animal I switched to, every time I switched back to my panda, I saw my previous animal's picture! Has this glitch ever happened to you?

Slidoo

11 comments:

  1. Daaang - I love this theme. I'll start posting soon, promisee. :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i never got that with my panda.... maybe its cuz i have a new pc... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you get the u mite also like thing in your posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. and how do you get the updates thing to

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, yes, this HAS happened to me! Pretty weird stuff, huh? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa pandas are coming back! So maybe we can do this glitch again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. It happens to me a lot of times when I first log in.

      Delete
    2. Also many jammers are invisible too!

      Delete
  8. LOL does it only work on pnadas

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...